Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The new iTunes Genius thing,

Genius is an understatement. This thing is a Harvard grad on steroids and heroin. Unfreakingstoppable. You pick a song, it makes you a playlist. For example:
I gave it Lost in Love - Air Supply and it provides:
Babe - Styx
On and on - Stephen Bishop
Reminiscing - Little River Band
Can't Fight This Feeling - Reo Speedwagon
Harden My Heart - Quarterflash
Dance With Me - Orleans
The Things We Do For Love - 10cc
True - Spandau Ballet
Who's Crying Now - Journey
Do You Believe In Love - Huey Lewis & The News
Goodbye Girl - David Gates
In Too Deep - Genesis
Song Sung Blue - Neil Diamond
Sister Christian - Night Ranger
All Out of Love - Air Supply
Beth - Kiss
How Much I Feel - Ambrosia
I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
Longer - Dan Fogelberg
Still The One - Orleans
I'd Really Love to See You Tonight -England Dan and John Ford Coley
Ride Like the Wind - Christopher Cross
Baby Come Back - Player
Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon

AMAZING!! I'll try something more interesting next.

No comments: